12.23.2013

My Personal Boudoir Session. Part III

Changing into the next outfit was a little mortifying for me. I mean even though I was fully nude under the lace dress, this one I really wanted to look great. I knew it would be something that my husband would like on me...but I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to pull off the look...



Thankfully Suzie had some spare shoes lying around that fit my outfit a little better. It was nice that she had visions for the look of my outfits, and helped me to make my look come through in the images.  We flew that outfit pretty quick because my feet were a little too small for those shoes. 

I was pretty excited for my blazer outfit, but as I was rummaging through my bag, I realized I forgot my black thong. Suzie to the rescue again. She keeps a stock of them on had, just for this kind of occasion. Oh thanks goodness! 




By the time it came around for me to do my final vision. I was done being nervous. They had all seen my tiny boobs, my thicker thighs, I'd gotten compliments on my ass, and no one seemed to say anything about my stretch marks all over, so I was living happy. I didn't even feel the need to go into the bathroom to change, I just dropped it all right there. See I wanted to do a nude fine art piece where I was covered in old film. You know the kind that you had to develop in a dark room, back in the day when being a photographer was honored and not everyone thought they could be a paid professional. I wanted to honor the skill, and my body. I stripped, in front of the big windows, my coworker/best friend/ first cousin, and two unfamiliar women. I felt comfortable with who I was by that point so why shouldn't I? And after laying on the really cold floor in a somewhat awkward position while two of the ladies taped the film to my body..that right they were TOUCHING me while I was naked and it didn't even phase me. I had the final image in my mind and I am so happy that I did.



Want to know my reaction to my pictures? Follow my blog or like me on Facebook to stay updated on Megan Wold Photography's events, specials, and session reviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment